• Posted by : Unknown Friday, December 11, 2015



    ratings
    Story: 4.7/5
    Character Development: 4.8/5
    Artwork: 4.8/5
    Technical: 4.9/5
    Total: 19.2/20 (96%)


    commentary
    Story - Yuma's story kept me indeed entertained until both the Soothing and Seductive Ending. It involved changing each other in ways more than one. While the MC changed Yuma probably just by being herself, Yuma changed her by asking her of questions that required more observations in her surroundings, causing her to let meaning of things soak in. I'll also admit that I went a little mad at the beginning of his route when he brutally teased the MC. However, in the end, I don't regret buying his story, because his teasing came to be more cute than insulting; the cuteness is especially seen in the Soothing Ending.

    Character Development - Although he's charismatic and quote-on-quote "two-faced", he is honestly such a cute guy to be with. People who have only gotten a taste of his first three chapters have only seen the mean side. His cute side will show up later, and when it did show up for me, my love for Yuma skyrocketed to the heavens.

    Artwork - Like Huedhaut's CG's, I found Yuma CG sentimental... but not as sentimental as Hue. I've also noticed that Voltage created a center point in their artwork for this game by adding these little sparkles around it, so I thought that was very unique and a good idea. Kudos for them :3 Like Star-Crossed Myth, the MC has no eyes but it's something to get used to.

    Technical - I spotted a few grammar stuff, but that was honestly it.


    conclusion
    Well... what I can say is that Yuma isn't for everyone. What I can say is that Yuma ends to be very likeable in the end. Everybody who "hates" Yuma hasn't seen Yuma yet, just keep that in mind.

    For those who are thinking about getting Butler Until Midnight, it's definitely a recommended game from me! Yuma's story is also very much recommended; after all, Yuma is only a butler until midnight :)

    Him as a man is one of my favorites :3. For those who do in fact like jerks, Yuma is the one for you! I thought his story was decently developed and thus deserved a high rating. It was worth the payment, folks :)


    Leave a Reply

    Welcome to our blog and thank you for reading our review! Have you read his story yet? If you have, let us know what you think in the comments! We'll have more reviews coming up, so stay tuned~

    Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

  • Copyright © - ~Otome Escape~

    ~Otome Escape~ - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan