• Posted by : Unknown Sunday, December 6, 2015

    .



    RATING
    Story: 4.7/5
    Character Development: 4.9/5
    Artwork: 4.8/5
    Technical: 4.8/5
    Total: 19.2/20 (96%)


    COMMENTARY
    Story - Okay, this has gotten me into tears in the end. A touching story and one to treasure. However I felt as though that the fact that he had to leave and die was so sudden; this abrupt transition of atmosphere makes me a little upset. I was hoping for a more gradual kind of thing when reading his route. However, since this is something that could easily be overlooked, I only took .3 off the full 5 that it was potential of receiving from me. (dOOmED is a lot more picky as she is very good at critiquing characters)

    Character Development - For a quick overview, Ichthys is a prankster (a huge one at that) and he's very easily approachable. These are by far my most favorite type of characters. The only very minor thing I didn't like was that Ichthys accepted death so easily. I was like, "Are you kidding me!? That's just so stupid!" He just accepted his fate and did nothing except play a bunch of pranks to make him forget it. What. The. Heck. Other than that though, he was honestly such a sweetheart ^_^

    Artwork - I could tell that the artists put effort into Ichthys' CG's. They are colorful and I really enjoy the atmosphere and setting of the artwork. Especially his Forbidden Ending CG, it was colorful, vibrant and extremely cute. My only complaint is the MC doesn't have any eyes! What is this!? Why do you do this, Voltage...?

    Technical - Well considering this story was translated from Japanese, they're bound to have grammatical and spelling errors. Well, yes. This story had grammar errors and no spelling errors as far as I remember. However the errors are extremely easy to overlook because they're so minor, so I wouldn't worry so much about it.


    CONCLUSION
    I definitely recommend this story to those who like a touching story and if you like to laugh, then this is the story to buy (it costs $3.99 USD). A playful character with a sad past is an interesting one too. His endings are really good as well. As for his endings, I would try going for the Forbidden Ending first; it's absolutely hilarious and entertaining.

    In a nutshell, this character is 100% recommended from me ;) it will never cease to make you smile and laugh at how cute Ichthys can get.

    written by: Animete

    Leave a Reply

    Welcome to our blog and thank you for reading our review! Have you read his story yet? If you have, let us know what you think in the comments! We'll have more reviews coming up, so stay tuned~

    Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

  • Copyright © - ~Otome Escape~

    ~Otome Escape~ - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan