• Posted by : Unknown Tuesday, December 8, 2015



    RATINGS
    Story: 4.6/5
    Character Development: 3.8/5
    Artwork: 4.8/5
    Technical: 4.4/5
    Total: 17.6/20 (88%)


    COMMENTARY
    Story - Scorpio is a harsh character, and it certainly is a harsh story. It takes place in an extremely dark atmosphere and revolves around one of the most painful backstories I probably have ever heard in my life of reading Voltage stories. When I read his story, I felt like punching my phone screen, not because it was really bad... rather it's because when I saw the child soldier (also known as child assassin for a terrorist group) I was so angry that he was so quick to point a gun at an innocent soul. This is exactly what I mean by a dark story.

    Character Development - Are you possibly wondering why I gave him 3.8? Well, tsundere characters are sometimes extremely difficult to develop, especially for someone as initially harsh as Scorpio. The times when that "dere" side awakens was way too quick and sudden; the MC didn't really do anything to really change Scorpio and then viola~ then he changed miraculously into this easily-embarrassed and vulnerable-in-front-of-the-MC type of god. However the part where his past shapes who he is today was very well developed, so kudos towards Voltage for that.

    Artwork - Once again, no MC eyes. It sort of bothers me, but after reading four other Star-Crossed Myth stories, I've gotten used to it. The artwork was colorful and to me, represents mostly seriousness, if not darkness of reality.

    Technical - All visual novels are translated from Japanese, so there will be errors. I found a lot of small errors, and sometimes those errors were pathetically stupid and could've easily been edited if Voltage were more careful. However there were not a ton of errors; you won't rage-quit, trust me on that.


    CONCLUSION
    Well, although I can't say Scorpio's story fit my style (that's why it didn't get a high rating from me), I can say that his endings are very entertaining! Also, if you want to see Zyglavis' kind side, Scorpio's story is the one to buy ($3.99USD)! (Zyglavis is the god of Libra, and is the semi-antagonist of the first season of Star-Crossed Myth)

    Also if you do in fact like tsundere and gets easily embarrassed (like easily times one hundred), then I would also recommend Scorpio.


    Leave a Reply

    Welcome to our blog and thank you for reading our review! Have you read his story yet? If you have, let us know what you think in the comments! We'll have more reviews coming up, so stay tuned~

    Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

  • Copyright © - ~Otome Escape~

    ~Otome Escape~ - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan